1. Should I be shampooed prior to my appointment?
YES! Please be shampooed and blow-dried as much as possible. I will handle the rest.
2. Is there a deposit required?
No, but a credit or debit card is required to book on my site.
3. Do I have to book on your site?
All appointments must be booked on my site. I can book it for you, but a $25 non refundable deposit must be paid at the time of booking.
4. What do I need to provide at my appointment?
Please just have a clean counter top or flat surface and your hair that you would like installed if it is not being provided by me.
5. I have a dog/cat? Is that OK?
Animals are fine. Due to certain allergies, I ask that if possible they are kept in a separate room while I perform services.
6. Must I use a card for payment?
I accept cards and cash. If paying in cash I will make sure your card is not charged thru my site at the end of your appointment.
7. What products do you sell?
I have bundles available. I also have my own scalp oil, exclusive edge control , shampoo, and conditioner for retail.
8. Do you work with clients that have alopecia/ thinning hair or other hair problems?
ABSOLUTELY. I have extensive knowledge and hours of training in that area.
9. What type of hair do you suggest if I am purchasing hair from the local hair store?
The brands I prefer are Duvessa, Brazilian saga remy, Velvet remy, or as a less costly option I also like Purple Pack hair. As long as its 100% human hair I should be able to work with it. Please ask for more info on what hair is best for the style you would like achieved.
10. What type of weave installs do you specialize in?
I literally do it all! From Natural weave installs to full wig installs and everything in between!
11. Are you mobile only? Or can I come to you?
I am mobile only. Once I open my Salon and Spa next year I will start taking clients at my location.
12. I want bundles provided at my appointment. How do I order?
There is a $50 non-refundable deposit required to hold hair for any appointment. Once your appointment is booked, please contact me to pay your deposit.
13. Do you charge a fee for traveling to me?
There are no mobile fees up to 1 hour from Newport News, va. A flat rate of $15 for each additional 30 mins. will be charged. Any distance over 3 hours must be discussed first.